Red Sand is offering solutions to meet with your needs
on the following areas:
ON SITE LOGISTICS
When a project has a set timeframe logistics becomes vital!
- Having the right parts in the correct amount and knowing
that they have arrived on location and knowing where they
have been stored.
- Having updated information on shipments ready for
departure, on voyage or already on quay.
- Knowing the correct status for customs clearance.
All of the above must be strategically governed in order to obtain success.
PORT SURVEYS - Intelligence gathering on:
- quay length - depth - storage facilities - available equipment - manpower - contact personal - traffic - etc.
ROAD SURVEYS - Finding the right way from A to B:
- road width - culverts - bridges - electrical wires - telephone cables - sharp turns - steep climbs - etc.
SUPERCARGO - When you require professional supervision of loading and offloading of high value, odd sized fragile cargo per your instructions. And/or when supervision is needed to ensure the proper HSEQ measurements take place on port location.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT/MARKET INVESTIGATION Regional intelligence gathering on:
- business history - potential clients - potential competition - infrastructure - culture - geography - etc